Nestle Joins KBC in Selling Dollar Bonds as Rio Tinto TumblesAbigail Moses
Nestle SA and Belgian lender KBC Bank NV are selling benchmark-sized bonds in dollars as Rio Tinto Group notes dropped after the miner said it will take a $14 billion writedown for failed deals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks