Macquarie Says Sugar May Fall to 17C by 2nd QuarterIsis Almeida
Raw sugar futures may fall to 17 cents a pound by the second quarter, Kona Haque, an analyst at Macquarie Group Ltd., said on a call with reporters today.
Brazilian millers may switch to ethanol if prices fall below 17 cents a pound, she said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days