Lawmakers Demand Health Data From Energy Drink CompaniesDrew Armstrong
Three Democratic U.S. lawmakers sent letters to 14 energy drink makers, including Monster Beverage Corp., Living Essentials LLC and Red Bull GmbH demanding information about the drinks and potential health problems.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing