KWG Property Pulls Dollar Bond Sale as Cheung Kong Notes FallRachel Evans and Tanya Angerer
KWG Property Holding Ltd. pulled an offering of U.S. dollar-denominated bonds and notes sold by Cheung Kong Holdings Ltd. fell in their first day of trading. Yield premiums in Asia rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's