Corrections & Clarifications From Prior Issues
A chart in “Fix This: Food and Agriculture” (Features, Jan. 14-Jan. 20, 2013) incorrectly stated that Australia, Brazil, and India are the world’s top three sugar producers. They are among the world’s top producers, but are not the top three.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy