Cathay Says December Premium Cabin Sales Lower Than ExpectedJasmine Wang
Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd., Asia’s biggest international carrier, said premium cabin sales fell short of its expectations in December, as the region’s slowing economic growth and job cuts by banks damp demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing