Bank of America CEO Says ‘Capital Is There’ to Increase PayoutsHugh Son
Bank of America Corp. is in better position than last year as it seeks to pass regulatory tests that would allow the firm to increase dividends and resume share buybacks, according to its chief executive officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day