Tuymans IPhone, Buren’s Stripes, $1.5 Million Bottle CapsKatya Kazakina
Belgian painter Luc Tuymans, whose last New York exhibition depicted the corporate world, returns to Chelsea with new work rooted in personal references.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt