Swiss Industry CEOs Prefer Acquisitions to Dividends, KPMG SaysPatrick Winters
Mergers and acquisitions by Swiss industrial companies are set to rise by as much as 20 percent next year as their chiefs use their strong balance sheets to make purchases overseas, according to KPMG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing