Patience: 21.1 Percent per Year for a DecadeBy
We continue to look through any near term weakness in carloads as the major catalyst for GWR remains the integration of RailAmerica. We believe RailAmerica will be very accretive to GWR as the railroads are integrated into one management network driving EPS north of $5.50 in 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas