Cheung Kong Offers Debt in Busiest Month for China DevelopersRachel Evans
Cheung Kong Holdings Ltd. and KWG Property Holding Ltd. are marketing dollar-denominated bonds with no maturity date in the busiest month for U.S. currency offerings from Hong Kong and Chinese developers on record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts