Icahn to Almost Double Money With $520 Million CVR Refining IPOBradley Olson
Carl Icahn, who failed to find a buyer for oil processor CVR Energy Inc. after taking over the company last year, is poised to almost double his $2 billion investment with the initial public offering of the company’s refineries today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's