Ex-Legal & General Trader Pleads Guilty for Insider TradesLindsay Fortado
Paul Milsom, the former Legal & General equities trader, pleaded guilty to one count of passing inside information to an independent stockbroker, giving the U.K. finance regulator its first conviction in its highest-profile insider trading case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis