Epocrates Investor Suit Calls Athenahealth’s Bid Too LowJoel Rosenblatt
Epocrates Inc., the maker of mobile software for calling up drug summaries, was sued by shareholders for accepting Athenahealth Inc.’s takeover offer of about $293 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing