Britam of Kenya Jumps to Highest in Three Months: Nairobi MoverEric Ombok
British-American Investments Co., a Kenyan financial-services group, advanced to its highest level in three months on bets the 2012 rally in stock prices boosted full-year profit and income.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing