Li’s Urban Planning Sends Invesco Into Machinery StocksBloomberg News
China’s move to develop urban areas is luring Invesco Great Wall Fund Management Co. and Harvest Fund Management Co. to industrial stocks that are trading at an 11 percent premium to the benchmark index.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster