India’s Sensex Climbs Above 20,000 First Time Since 2011Rajhkumar K Shaaw and Santanu Chakraborty
India’s benchmark equities index held at a two-year high as foreign investors increased their holdings of local shares amid government measures to revive economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing