Hong Leong Capital Jumps on Buyout Offer: Kuala Lumpur MoverChong Pooi Koon
Hong Leong Capital Bhd., a unit of the Malaysian insurance and banking group controlled by billionaire Quek Leng Chan, surged the most in more than 14 years after receiving a buyout offer from its parent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing