Harry Winston to Use Swatch Cash for Diamonds PurchasesLiezel Hill and Christopher Donville
Harry Winston Diamond Corp.’s $1 billion sale of a luxury unit to Swatch Group AG provides the cash to invest more in diamond mining, a business that last year was more than twice as profitable as jewelry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone