German Stocks Slide as Economy Contracts; SAP SinksJonathan Morgan
German stocks tumbled the most in two months as Europe’s biggest economy contracted in the final quarter of 2012 amid the sovereign-debt crisis and cooling export demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts