Forest Labs Falls After Quarterly Loss Exceeds EstimatesShannon Pettypiece
Forest Laboratories Inc., the drugmaker that lost patent protection on its top-selling product in March, plunged the most in three months after posting a third-quarter loss wider than analysts’ expectations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life