European Stocks Are Little Changed; SAP Shares TumbleAdria Cimino
European stocks were little changed as concern that debt-ceiling talks will harm the U.S. economy and a report showing weaker-than-forecast German growth offset Spain’s better-than-targeted sale of debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone