Shanks Signs Deal Worth 750 Million Pounds for U.K. Waste PlantLouise Downing
Shanks Group Plc, a U.K. waste management company, signed a deal with a local council worth about 750 million pounds ($1.2 billion) to build a treatment plant in the country’s north that will include a facility to turn trash into electricity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself