Obama Considering Morgan Stanley’s Porat for Treasury JobHans Nichols
President Barack Obama is considering two women for senior economic positions, with Ruth Porat, chief financial officer at Morgan Stanley, a leading candidate for deputy Treasury secretary and Wal-Mart Foundation President Sylvia Mathews Burwell a top contender for budget director, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap