Nissan’s Infiniti Begins Luxury Push With Q50 SedanAlan Ohnsman
Nissan Motor Co.’s Infiniti, lagging larger German, Japanese and U.S. luxury brands, is replacing the G sedan with the Q50 sports car as the company links growth goals for its rechristened lineup to better looks and technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures