Li & Fung Drops on Operating Profit DeclineVinicy Chan
Li & Fung Ltd., the world’s largest supplier of clothes and toys to retailers, fell the most in five months in Hong Kong trading as operating income slumped 40 percent last year because of weaker orders at its U.S. business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap