Tan, Bakries to Fight for Bumi as Rothschild Boosts StakeHarry Suhartono and Jesse Riseborough
Bumi Plc Chairman Samin Tan and the Bakrie Group, the largest shareholders of the Indonesian coal venture, stepped up plans to fight a proposal by founder Nathaniel Rothschild to return to the board.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's