Asian Stocks Ex-Japan Advance, Led by Chinese SharesJonathan Burgos
Asian stocks outside Japan rose, with a regional gauge heading for an almost two-week high, as Chinese shares rallied after a regulator said China can boost by 10 times quotas for foreign investment in its financial markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone