Studying Sustainability at Wal-MartBy
With Wal-Mart Stores’ international operations facing scrutiny on several fronts, the giant retailer’s sustainability strategy is the theme of new classes at two business schools, one of which was endowed with a gift from the family of Wal-Mart’s founder.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day