One Hundred Top Employees Who Left Hewlett-Packard Since 2010By
The tumult in Hewlett-Packard’s C-suite has had a ripple effect. In the last two years, as the company has cycled through three CEOs, it has also seen at least 100 top executives depart. Sort the table below to see who’s left, and where they’ve gone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks