Emerging Stocks Drop on China Inflation as Infosys SurgesShikhar Balwani and Maria Levitov
Emerging-market stocks fell, pushing the benchmark index to its first weekly drop since November, on concern Chinese inflation will restrict monetary easing while strengthening currencies hamper exporters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing