Mortgage Overhaul Begins With Borrower Scrutiny MeasureCarter Dougherty
The publication of a rule requiring mortgage lenders to confirm a borrower’s ability to repay is the start of an effort by U.S. regulators to reshape the market blamed for sparking the 2008 financial crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy