Lithuania Bond Sale Would See Strong Demand on Budget, RBS SaysBryan Bradley
Lithuania would see strong demand if it sold international bonds because the Baltic nation’s new government has shown it intends to maintain fiscal discipline, Royal Bank of Scotland Plc said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy