French Agricultural Exports Rise 1.8% on Oilseed and Meat SalesRudy Ruitenberg
France’s farm and food exports, the world’s fifth-biggest by value, rose 1.8 percent in November on higher demand for oilseeds and meat. Wine sales fell for the first time in 2012.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone