Fast Retailing Rises After Boosting Profit ForecastKanoko Matsuyama and Yuki Yamaguchi
Fast Retailing Co., Asia’s largest apparel retailer, climbed to a record in Tokyo trading after boosting its annual profit forecast on higher overseas sales of its Uniqlo clothing brand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt