U.K. Stocks Little Changed as BOE Holds Benchmark RateSofia Horta e Costa
U.K. stocks closed little changed, with the benchmark FTSE 100 Index trading at the highest level since May 2008, as the Bank of England and European Central Bank kept their benchmark interest rates at record lows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself