Nissan to Shift Murano Production to U.S. From JapanAlan Ohnsman
Nissan Motor Co. plans to shift production of Murano crossover vehicles to the U.S. from Japan next year as the carmaker continues boosting North American production to insulate itself from currency swings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing