Leap Rallies As Analyst Says MetroPCS, T-Mobile May BuyNiamh Ring
Leap Wireless International Inc. gained the most in five months after an analyst said there’s a 70 percent change MetroPCS Communications Inc. and T-Mobile USA will bid for it after completing their merger.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day