Deutsche Bank Says Trade Reported by WSJ Didn’t Rig LiborAnnette Weisbach
Deutsche Bank AG, Europe’s biggest bank, said trades linked to benchmark rates were legal after the Wall Street Journal reported it made a profit of at least 500 million euros ($654 million) from the transactions in 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing