Warimpex Rises on Munich Hotel Sale to Partner UBM: Vienna MoverBoris Groendahl
Warimpex Finanz und Beteiligungs AG, the Austrian hotel developer selling assets, rose in Vienna and Warsaw after it agreed to sell a 50 percent stake in Munich’s Angelo hotel to its co-investor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders