Tesco Said Poised to Announce Promotion of Bush to U.K. CEOSarah Shannon and Paul Jarvis
Tesco Plc, Britain’s biggest retailer, will tomorrow announce the promotion of Chris Bush to the post of U.K. chief executive officer, according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt