Staley, Niederauer, Bowles, Whitehead: Scene Last NightAmanda Gordon
At the Museum of American Finance’s gala last night, Duncan Niederauer told Jes Staley he was “feeling good about” the sale of NYSE Euronext to IntercontinentalExchange.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing