Magyar Telekom Hits 6-Week High on Competitor: Budapest MoverAndras Gergely
Magyar Telekom Nyrt., the Hungarian unit of Deutsche Telekom AG, rose to the highest level in six weeks after Napi Gazdasag reported a potential state-backed competitor lost its two top executives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing