KKR More Than Doubles Stake in Vietnam’s Masan to $359 MillionCathy Chan
KKR & Co., the private-equity firm run by Henry Kravis and George Roberts, will more than double its stake in a unit of Vietnam’s Masan Group Corp. to $359 million, its biggest investment in Southeast Asia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap