Kamada Said to Seek as Much as $50 Million in Nasdaq ListingDavid Wainer
Kamada Ltd., the Israeli maker of treatments for hereditary lung diseases, hired Morgan Stanley and Jefferies Group Inc. to arrange the sale of as much as $50 million in stock in the U.S., according to a person familiar with the plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day