Israel to Review Potash-ICL Deal After Vote, Steinitz SaysDavid Wainer
Israel’s next government will probably consider Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan Inc.’s proposed acquisition of Israel Chemicals Ltd. after this month’s elections, the Finance Minister said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself