Iraqi Oil Gushing Spurs Best Bond Rally in 11 Weeks: Arab CreditNayla Razzouk
Iraqi bond yields fell the most in almost three months last week as a recovery in the oil output of OPEC’s No. 2 producer outweighs concern that a political impasse is hardening amid rising violence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing