Delta Lloyd Rises Most in Year on Stake Sale: Amsterdam MoverFred Pals
Delta Lloyd NV, the Dutch insurer which sells life insurance in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg, rose the most in more than a year after Aviva Plc sold its 19.4 percent stake in the company for 433.8 million euros ($568 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing