Atlas Revenue Hit as Economy Converges With Troop Cuts: FreightAlex Kowalski
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc., which did almost one-quarter of its flying for the armed forces in 2003, is seeking new customers to counter a drop in military shipments as the longest combat operation in U.S. history winds down. A weaker global economy just makes it harder.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone