Argentina Receives Five Bids to Build Two Dams Worth $5 BillionPablo Gonzalez and Silvia Martinez
Argentina opened five bids today from companies interested in building two dams worth $5 billion in the southern province of Santa Cruz.
China Gezhouba Group Co. and Sinohydro Group Ltd. of China, Brazil’s OAS SA and Construtora Norberto Odebrecht SA, Argentina’s Industrias Metalurgicas Pescarmona SA and Eduardo Eurnekian’s Helport SA were among the companies that each paid $500,000 for the right to bid in the auction, said Julio de Vido, an official with the Planning Ministry.
The dams will produce 1,740 megawatts and companies have until Feb. 21 to submit financing letters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones